Issaquah Kitchen Remodeling
And How They Can Increase The Value Of Your Home.
Kitchen and bathroom remodels are some of the most popular choices for home improvement projects. According to remodellingmagazine.com, a typical kitchen and bath remodel can return approximately 92% of its cost. Now, that’s a great deal!
Kellie from T-Square Properties, a local real estate and property management company servicing the Seattle area, provided the following insights on what remodeling projects will increase your home’s value.
Issaquah Kitchen Remodeling Projects Ideas That Will Increase Your Home’s Value
The kitchen is the heart and soul of your home. As such, it needs to be beautiful and efficient. But, do you often feel envious when going to your friend’s house? Or, do you keep saying “oohs and aahs” every time you see an updated kitchen?
If your answer to any of these questions is “Yes”, then it’s a telltale sign you need to remodel yours.
Here are 5 projects to boost your home’s value.
- Add a new kitchen sink. A kitchen sink is one of the most important elements in a kitchen. Sadly, they are often overlooked. Pick one that doubles as a centerpiece. This way, it’s not only functional but it’s also a showpiece.Estimated cost: $299
- Install concrete countertops. Concrete countertops are durable. Concrete is extremely hard and resists chipping and scratching. Better yet, they aren’t expensive to install. When shopping, choose one that complements your floor.Estimated cost: $300
- Replace the lights. Good lighting is important for everyone in every room. In the kitchen, the lights should serve the needs and habits of its users while also considering the potential of the interior.Pendant lights should be stylish and bright. Ceiling lights should do more than just illuminations. They should be warm and inviting.Estimated cost: $75-$250
- Replace or add a backsplash. Tired of doing dishes and looking at an old backsplash with yellowed grout? Renovate! Consider changing your current backsplash to a classic white subway tile, mosaic tile, or modern glass.Estimated cost: $2,000
- Repaint your cabinets and change out hardware. Adding new hardware and painting cabinets in a semi-gloss finish are painless ways to give your kitchen a quick facelift without breaking the bank. The simple paint job can help open up the space without taking down a wall or expanding a window.The new hardware can change the feel of the space, making an out-of-date kitchen feel more modern. For a timeless and trendy hardware, try options like a traditional bin pull and a recessed ring pull.Estimated cost: $250 for hardware, $300 for paintOur team of experts at : 425.416.0017
Feel free to contacts us here for – No-Cost No-Obligation Consultation